My Approach to Psychotherapy
- I work with adults from 18 years of age and provide individual psychotherapy and couples and marital therapy.
- I work with a wide range of problems and concerns and am experienced in both psychological assessment and treatment.
- My work as a psychotherapist is informed by psychological theories and an understanding of psychological research and I have extensive training and experience in a number of theoretical treatment models and perspectives.
- I utilize approaches that are known to be effective. I integrate psychodynamic, cognitive behavioural, narrative, mindfulness and emotional focused therapeutic approaches.
- I work with people to form unique and specific treatment plans so we can work successfully together.
- I work with people who come for brief focused therapy as well as people who come for longer term therapy.
©2019 Dr. Sarah Maddocks, Psychologist, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. All rights reserved.